Laundry Expert present at National Symposium Textile Management 2018
This year too, the annual NST day is organized by the FTN (Federation of Textile Management Netherlands). NST stands for National Symposium on Textile Management. The theme of this year: Modern employment conditions policy, a must.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Laundry Expert November 15, 2018 present
On Thursday November 15 a.s. colleagues Herman and Matthias will also be present at the NST on behalf of Laundry Expert. The NST takes place this time in The Hague - MKB NL Malietoren.
Laundry Expert is also sponsor of this event together with several other enterprising colleagues. An annual event especially for the laundry industry and linen rental companies. We are happy to cooperate with that. The starting point of this theme is the new CLA Textile Care 2018 - 2020.
CSR in full width
With the members of FTN they are busy with sustainability, quality and innovation every day. Being involved in good causes, saving energy or deploying electric trucks all testify to involvement in CSR. In addition to the interesting program with various speakers and the members meeting that also takes place on this day, the FTN energy prize 2018 will also be presented.
FTN Energy Price 2018
The nominees for this award have been audited by TKT and there is an independent committee that makes a choice on the report, the figures and the report of RVO Nederland and of course the motivations of the nominees themselves. The nominees for the FTN Energy Prize 2018 are:
- Edelweiss Textile care
- Elis Netherlands (Uden)
- Rentex Floron
Go go for the nominees ..... Laundry Expert wishes you success.
Program National Symposium on Textile Management 2018
- 13:30 reception / coffee
- 14:00 FTN members meeting
- 15:00 reception of coffee
- 15:30 welcome speech
- 15:35 on the way to tomorrow, employment policy in (future) perspective - Erik Groot AWVN
- 16:00 modern employment conditions policy in textile care - Dr. Steven Jellinghaus De Voort Lawyers and mediators
- 16:25 modernization and sustainable employability in action - Drs. Joyce Schaeffer AWVN manager HR innovation
- 16:50 summary & conclusions
- 17:00 on to the top - Erben Wennemars
- 17:25 FTN Energy Price 2018
- 17:35 aperitif
- 18:30 closing
Do we see you there?